Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Woman Marries A Dolphin!!??!!



I am going to briefly interrupt my series on the philosophical arguments for the existence of God to bring you this news story.


A 41 year old Jewish British Woman has a married a dolphin! I not making this up! The wedding took place in the port of Eliat Israel. And here are some of my favorite quotes from the story:

"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life,"
“....she said for now she was strictly a "one-dolphin woman."”

All I can say is WOW. Talk about redefining marriage!?! Marriage can no longer be stated just as one man and one woman it now has to be stated as one human man and human woman!!! Man and I thought I was a weird mix being half Persian and half Swedish, can you imagine the kids from this marriage?!?!? So is this woman going move into the ocean? Or is the dolphin going to move into an apartment with this woman? Weird.....
For more on this story check out:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10694972/from/RSS
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3191923,00.html
_______________________________________________________________
In other completely unrelated news check out my new Blog Roll. I have updated it to reflect more of the blogs I consistently visit. Check it out I may have added you. Keep your eye on my links I plan to do some more updating.
I also will respond to comments on my last post soon and post the next argument in the series soon.

8 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kenan said...

I wonder what PETA thinks about this?

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger John said...

For some reason I bet PETA does not have any problems with it. I think they might actually encourage more marriages with animals.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger R. Mansfield said...

Actually, I wonder what the dolphin thought of it. Was he given any choice?

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They call him Flipper Flipper!!!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Except that a dolphin is a mammal, I would say that this sounds fishy.

I think I'll say it anyway.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Rose~ said...

It is just amazing the absurdity that is all around us, is it not? Amazing ...

Hey, thanks for the link.
Does this mean that you have decided I am not a Pelagian? (oh, never mind, don't answer that ... )

;~)

p.s.
Have you ever thought about making the type size for your posts a little larger? It is so small and hard to read for me. Just a thought.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger John said...

r.mansfield,
thanks for visiting. and apparently the dolphin consented through an interpreter. I am at a loss on how the interpreter expressed the concept of marriage though.

Joe,
Fishy indead that made me laugh.

Rose,
Ill consider making the type bigger the reason I made it smaller was so my posts would take up so much space and people would afraid to read them because of its "apparent" length. If this a problem for others please let me know and I will change my type size.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea John!!!! I have a big problem with it! What ya gonna do about it?! Thanks for making me have to go to the eye doctor just so I can read your posts!!! Just kidding buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home