Friday, October 21, 2005

Great Debate!




I am writng a quick post to direct attention to a great debate that going on: Dave Mullins vs. Jason Millich. Under the comments of my post on Reformation Day. I am thorougly enjoying watching the debate because I am very good freind with both Dave and Jason. The Debate is on whether Christians should celebrate Halloween it also gets into the right and wrong ways to evangelize. Check it out and join in the fun! It technically starts with th 7th comment by Jason then response by Dave then Jason then Dave etc.. Its pretty interesting join in! and give your thoughts! Click Here
P.S. One of my all time favorite Jason Millich quotes is "Its ok to use circular reasoning because everyone does it!"

thats not related to the debate and I am not picking on Jason I put it up there because its funny.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Well, I popped over there and commented. It was pretty interesting.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger J. Wendell said...

John,
I want to VOTE!!! Can we vote?

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger John said...

Good idea! Ill set up a poll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home