Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blogs That Link Me

I wanted to take a moment honor and thank the blogs that are linking me. I really do appreciate it! So now I want honor you with this post and link your blog is this post. I feel a little bit like I am ripping of Phil Johnson's BlogSpotting at PyroManiac . So guess I'll call this OnTheEdge.

First on the edge is Michelle Thomas with her comments on the less serious side of my recent interview in the Basement. I don't usually link Xangas but I love the comments she makes: "Homaune John Babri in print is almost as good as the real thing. " and she affirms my expertise in one the books I mention in the interview by saying: "And just for the record, I think he really could write 'The Interpretations of What Girls Say and What It Really Means'. Yep I can translate girl into English and if there is any popular demand I may publish excepts from that book at this blog. Her blog is By His Grace for His Glory.

Not only I am intereviewed at
Spartan but also make Spartan's links under blogosphore. Again I say check out the interview and keep your eye on this blog for 'Missional' writings.

I want to give Joe of
Joe's Jotting's a big thank you for his kind words about my blog and for adding me to his links. He clearly helped bring some new traffic to my blog which is evident by scrolling down and seeing the comments on my post about being at Southern. I appreciate Joe's blog he definately has good stuff to say and has alot of links that help me find other great blogs aswell.

Curtis Richardson has me linked. He has not updated his blog for awhile but has told me in an IM conversation that he will soon. He will be telling us who is going to get to go heaven. His blog is
The Voice Of Reality. He also was the Youth Pastor of the Church I got saved at about 4 1/2 years ago. I don't know if he realizes it but the games of Risk we played were influntial in spiritual life.

Lastly even though this one should not count I want to give an honorable mention to Dave Mullins and his blog
Mullins Musings since I can think of at least three times where he mentions my blog in one of his posts. Besides Dave Mullins is one of my all time favorite people in the world hands down. I even thought about starting a Dave Mullins fan club blog.

Well since I am linking blogs I think I'll just go ahead and link some new favorites as well. I recently have really gotten into and have been enjoying
Jeremy Weaver's blog which has recently been renamed to the Doxoblogy. And will also soon move so I geuss this link will not work for long but I strongly suggest following his blog where ever it may go. I also highly recommend his brother's blog, Pastor Steve Weaver's Blog. What can I say? I guess Weavers make good bloggers. Lastly, I want to recommend Tony Kummer's blog Will The Next Generation Treasure Christ? Although, I don't have children and probably will not for a very long time I think this blog will be a great resource for anyone involved in Children's Ministries and I wish I knew about it when I was writting a Strategic Plan for my Church's children's ministries back when I was a intern at my church.

Anyway enjoy the blogs. Just a little side not there are a couple blogs that link me that I did not link. Its not because I hate you (since I don't. Its because its a personal blog and not something others would understand). Also if there is anyone out there who linked me and I don't know about it email me and let me know. Anyway grace and peace to you.

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

Hey,
Thanks for the link. How are you enjoying Southern? Let us know what you learn.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John~
Thanks for the link and the interview!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger John said...

Jeremy,
No problem you do good stuff.
I am loving Southern and I am sure post to come will do just that reflect what I am learning here.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

John, thanks for the mention. How are things going at southern?

Give us a little insight. That would be interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home