Friday, August 26, 2005

John Babri Interview


Hey I thought I 'd share this with you. I was intereviewed at Spartan a new blog. This blog is dedicated to 'Missional' issues. I suggest checking it out especially since I am being interverivewed. Here are the questions I answered:

John, tell me what it was like at Kent State being a Christian?

Do you think that everyone should have an "Out of the Box" experience when it comes to sharing their faith?

What do you think the term "Missional" means to you?

Tell me about an experience you had where you were really stretched regarding evangelism.

Now that you're a new student at Southern Seminary, do you think it will be harder to get out of your comfort zone soon to reach the lost?

What are some words of encouragement that you could give "Younger Leaders" in ministry today?

Do you think being Southern Baptist has had an affect on people listening to you as a Christian sharing your faith?

What are some things that you are going to be doing to not only reach the "lost" but also other Seminary students?

Anyway I suggest going and checking out that interview and what is sure to be a great blog for 'Missional' discussions. Also I explain the precurse-curse in the second part of the interview at The Basement the sister site of Spartan which is for more informal, just plain fun conversation. I also strongly suggest seeing that because I explain the precurse-curse as well as talk about the 4 books I am going to write. Anyway Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home