Friday, July 01, 2005

A Couple Quizes




I decided to share a couple quizes I found from else where in the Blogosphere. Anyway take them and tell me how you score. Here is the first one: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870&first=yes

This one informs you of your Theoligical WorldView. I scored Reformed which should be no suprise to anyone. It was predestined to happen that way..

Hey is the other one its which Thelogian are you. This may come as surprise I scored as Martin Lurther. I was expecting good ol' John Calvin but apparently not so much..Although you can't go wrong with Martin Luther.
Take it and see which Theologian you match up with:
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=44116
Ok well have fun and let me know the results.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,
I am a Holiness/Weslyian for my views, and like John Calvin as to what theologian I am like. I was disappointed because I was hoping to be more like Christ than like John Calvin or any other human. I guess I have to try harder!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Johnny Bronco!!

96% Reformed! Surprised?
* I still have 4 % to go!

93 % Fundamentalist! And Proud of it!

Question for Karen... how do you come up 60 % Luther, Calvin AND Finney. Calvin and Finney? You can't be more different!

Thanks for the fun, Babri!

Grace to You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home