Friday, February 10, 2006

Introduction To A New Freind

I want to introduce you to a new freind I met in my recent move. His name is Brother Ical. But he says you can call him by his first name Top. Bless Brother Ical's heart he thinks he is an expositer. I decided to get audio blogger so I could share some of his sermons with you. Let me make this disclaimer: His sermons are examples of what not to do! They also possess no redeeming spiritual value but do have some redeeming comedic value. In my next post you will be able to hear one of Brother Ical's sermons.

BTW: I have not used audio blogger before so bear with me if I have some technical dificulties.

7 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Welcome back. I hope your move was good. How's school going?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I used the audio thingy from castpost for the first time today. Had to get my wife to help me get it up and going.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger John said...

school going alright but it hit me hard with tons of work already. thanks for asking.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John~
Are you still alive?!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Tony Kummer said...

John did you get lost in the library?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rose~ said...

Yea, where is Johnny Bronco and Dave Mullins for that matther? Hello?

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Steve Weaver said...

Johnny....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home