Thursday, January 26, 2006

Quick Update

Ok here's my quick update. I am moving off campus into a house with 2 other guys. So I will not be able to check my blog (or email, istant messenger, etc) during the next week or so since we do not yet have internet access yet at my new place. So I will temporarily be exiting the Blogosphere. But to make up for it I continued my series on the existance for God with TWO posts on Monday which you can find below. In other news my blog is almost a year old! So this could a fun discussion topic since my blog turns a year old next month on the 21st how should I celebrate that?

3 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Joe said...

OK. Just go away. Leave us all alone. Forlorn and disheartened.
Weeping and gnashing our teeth.

But please hurry back.

(How are you going to read this if you have no Internet access?)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Hope the moving is going good?

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger J. Wendell said...

Hi John,

you should of course watch Martin Luther, eat candy and carve a pumpkin for your anniversary.

I wish you the best on your move.

brother John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home