Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Books

What are my 4 books you might be wondering? Well, I hope this is review but I am happy to tell you and give you a short discription.

Random Theology
-This is will be my first book Its Random Theology as opposed to systematic theology. The main feature of this book is my theological and biblical research, obsevation, interpretation, and application of the precurse curse which is found in Gen2:18. Other chapter include: So we are going to marry a lamb, The Errors of Despensationalism, and My Sixth Point of Calvinism.

Kids Are Stupid
-In this book I recall my experiances in my three years of Counseling at a Christion summer camp. I try to understand why kids think its logical to see if an electric fence is on by touching it and how do kids mistake a bunny for a Coytote.

The Interpretations of What Girls Say and What It Really Means
-This book obviosly is very theoretical. But I have found that when girls say something it often has nothing to do with its common meaning. For example I explain why "freind" is the worst "f-word" in the book.

My Refections on Life
-This is my newest book. It also doubles as my first country album. It has my general observations and reflections on the vanity and frustrations of life. Think Toby Keith meets Solomon's Ecclesiastes. The most interesting chapter and first number 1 single is "When A Persian Goes Country You Know Something Aint Right. Its Awesome!" The tittle of the one may get shortened to the "Balad of a Persian Cowboy."

Ok there are my 4 books. So tell me which you want to know more about? Just leave a post and what ever gets the most interest I will post an except from that book.

My books will some day will be found at all good book stores and most bad ones too. Oh yeah and I am pretty sure the precurse curse is what Ill do my disertation on. It will also probably make an appearance in my 3rd book as well as first.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will refute your disertation as a plain old youth pastor

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger John said...

ok go ahead try to refute the precurse I am I will defend it with scripture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home