Monday, February 21, 2005

Old Reflection

Hey is an old reflection I found that I wrote last semester. It was when I was going through some rough stuff (so rough that I even read some Max Lucado anyway..)Anyway since I have not posted anything for awhile I decided to post this. so here you go:

So I was pondering life. I realized that theres a whole lot I don't know. I realized too that Ive made mistakes. Many. But thats part of living. Though my errors show I am not perfect not even close, I need them as stepping stones to perfection. I am not going to get there any time soon. Yet, I am going still try and with every mistake step a little closer. My mistakes are my stepping stones to wisdom. Little by little I am going to advance and be stronger for it. I am not going to hate myself for my mistakes. If I did not make any it would show that I am not even trying with life. That would mean I am stuck and scared, but I am not. I am going to keep on going and if I have to walk a path of stepping stones made of mistakes I will. I rather advance that way then not move at all. So I am going and I am going to press on step by step in forward motion. I am on my way from potential to actual and that road is paved in mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home